Monday 30 June 2014

Ramadhan Mubarik, Selamat berpuasa and Happy Ramadhan everyone!

My name is Yusuf and I'm from California, USA. I have been teaching in South East Asia for 4 years now, first in central Java Indonesia and then in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Before that I had the exciting experience of teaching in Mauritania, Morocco and Egypt, all of which are beautiful countries with great people and many sights to see.

As a TELL2 mentor I work in Bachok-Pasir Puteh alongside Niamh and Khidar, two really great personalities with tons of knowledge and experience to share. In Bachok I work with 24 teachers in 5 schools, during our interactions we work toward teacher language and pedagogy development in the TEFL context.

I have been a part of the TELL2 program since January 2014, thus far it has been quite the adventure and has enabled me to experience life in the calm and relaxing state of Kelantan. So far I have had the great opportunity to work with some of the most charming and enthusiastic teachers I have ever met, as well as some really bright and energetic students. The TELL2 program has been off to a great start and I'm really looking forward to some awesome adventures in the coming months.







No comments:

Post a Comment