Tuesday 1 July 2014

Howdy and Happy Ramadhan!

Howdy, my name is Khidar Abdullah, but you can call me "AB". I have been living and teaching in SE Asia for 7 years. Most of my time was spent at At Tamimi International Islamic School in Subang Jaya. I spent 1.5 years teaching in Pattani, Thailand at Kersek Islamic School (Maahad Muhammadiyya). Contrary to popular belief, I actually love durian.

I was born in Chicago, but I graduated from California State University Sacramento. My favourite colour is green and I love learning and teaching languages. I'm fortunate to work with the likes of Niamh and Yusuf, I'd like to think of us as the "Dream Team." My compadres work in Bachok, while my five schools are in the scenic Pasir Puteh district.

I'm honoured to work with a phenomenal bunch of experienced Malaysian English Teachers and I look forward to working with you.  Ramadhan Karim and Happy Ramadhan!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment